And the point is, to live everything. Live the questions now. Perhaps then, someday far in the future, you will gradually, without even noticing it, live your way into the answer.

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Moon in the Pictures

Several people have asked me for pictures of where I am, so I decided instead of writing a post tonight I would post some of the pictures I've taken here. (And also, because I want to go sleep now)


Dom at our Farmer's Stand outside of Rubiner's Cheese Shop in Great Barrington

Our back fields

Jerred the other farm intern who left a few weeks ago

Egyptian Walking Onions

Hydrangea



Our own naturally fermented sauerkraut

The Scottish Highlander Cattle

Ulysses, our bull

Piglets

Turkeys on our hay wagon

Moving to the country, gonna eat a lot of peaches

Mary, our new calf


Chili peppers for our hot sauce

The main road out of our house

Our hay barn and elevator
Dom unloading hay

Dinner prep

Zinnia

Sunset in the Berkshires





1 comment: